New Scottish legislation
for Fire and Smoke alarms.
Are you covered?
The new Scottish legislation states that an interlinked Fire
and Smoke alarm system must be fitted in a property and that
there should be adequate Carbon Monoxide protection. The
deadline for this is February 2022.
Prices per alarm
- Smoke alarms in every circulation space on each storey, such as hallways and landings.
- Smoke alarms installed in the room most frequently used for general daytime living purposes.
- Heat alarms installed in every kitchen.
- All smoke and heat alarms should be interlinked.
- Carbon monoxide alarms to be fitted where there is a fuel burning appliance or a flue.
- This applies to ALL homeowners and landlords.
Ideal Electrical Solutions are members and accredited by Select.
We are suppliers and trained installers of aico alarms and equipment.
Book Your Install Today
On submission you will be sent a quote for approval via email and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm the
details and arrange the installation.
What People Say About Us
"Prompt, efficient service with work carried out to a high standard and all done on schedule. Good to have a company like this to deal with the electrical side of a rented property. No qualms on recommending."
"I had a really good experience with ideal electrical solutions. They were very quick to attend the flat to carry out PAT testing and an EICR. They liaised politely with my tenant and took the hassle of arranging access away from me. For this piece of work the price was right and the service was great. Thank you."
"This was my first time using Ideal Electrical Solutions for a Landlord's electrical safety certificate and I found them courteous and helpful, arriving on time and dealing with the work efficiently. I will certainly use them again."