Created on Wednesday, 18 March 2015 16:09
Written by IES Edinburgh
The risk of fire and shock can be reduced by ensuring the electrical installations and appliances are safe. According to Scottish Government statistics, 69% of all accidental fires in Scottish homes (more than 3,400 annually) are caused by electricity. Independent research carried out by Electrical Safety First also indicates that private tenants are more likely to be at risk of electric shock or fire than owner occupiers.
Please ensure you have an up to date EICR for your property.
Ideal Electrical Solutions offer full testing for landlords, please get in touch today to find out our great offers!
0131 258 2750